Dienstag, 20. Mai 2008

Blog Post looks at Eclipse' Memory Consumption

Markus Kohler blogged about Analyzing Memory Consumption of Eclipse:

During my talk on May 7 at the Java User Group Karlsruhe about the Eclipse Memory Analyzer I used the latest build of Eclipse 3.4 to show live, that there's room for improvement regarding the memory consumption of Eclipse.
He goes on to have a closer look at the spell checker and looks at duplicate strings.

Now you may think, that this guy is bashing Eclipse, but that's really not the case.
If you beg enough, I might also take a closer look at Netbeans :]
If nothing else, it shows how relative simple it is to gain some insights about the memory of your application... :-)

5 Kommentare:

  1. Business intelligence Analyst
    SQIAR (http://www.sqiar.com/services/bi-strategy/) is a leading Business Intelligence company.Sqiar Provide business intelligence Services Which help the company to present Information in Meaningful form.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I would like to thank you for your wonderful post in explaining in deep about the gas Analysers I was trying to learn about the gas analyzers and I ordered one from the best Gas Analyzers Hyderabad

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Excellent post! I must thank you for this informative read. I hope you will post again soon.Gas Analyzers Hyderabad.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. How do you contribute to reduce Carbon Emissions?
    pollutants

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. very informative and impressive article. Thanks for sharing with us
    cyfuture cloud

    AntwortenLöschen